The SEK International Institution has various International Programs where its students have the possibility of continuing their studies immersed in the English language and the culture of the host country.
For all students of SEK International Institution and International Education Systems (IES) we offer the International Programme “St. John’s School ”. Our British school is located on a hill overlooking the sea in the town of Regency (Sidmouth) Beautiful historic buildings are combined with excellent facilities, including lovely grounds, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, playing fields, sports hall, adventure playground and tennis courts.
WHY ST. JOHN’S SCHOOL?
• You will perfect the language in a native language immersion environment.
• You will deepen your knowledge of the English culture.
• You will develop academic, personal and social skills.
• You will enjoy excellent facilities.
• You will use innovative educational technological tools.
• You will live a 100% international experience.
The Program, also available for students who do not belong to the SEK International Institution, offers different short-term courses during the school year for students between the ages of 9 and 16, staying in the cozy and familiar Boarding School.
Also, there is the possibility of enjoying its fantastic summer camps during the months of July and August for students aged between 7 and 16.
It’s a unique experience that will mark the future of all the students who participate in it.
More information in https://sek.net/programa-internacional-st-johns-reino-unido/
SEK International Institution